To schedule a delivery from the Beautiful Gate food pantry, please check here for our delivery form. The pantry is currently only open on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month, so we’ll be posting a new delivery sign-up sheet on the Monday of each week we’re open and leaving it up until Wednesday at noon. Due to limited volunteer capacity, we currently can only deliver to 55 people total, so the spots will fill up very fast as many people are in need of food. The form will automatically close for the week once we reach our limit. We’d like to prioritize disabled and elderly people who cannot get to the pantry to pick-up food, so if you are able to come to the pantry, please do that instead so we can reach the people who can’t.
The next pantry date will be Saturday, May 28th. Click here to find this weekend’s sign-up sheet for deliveries. The sign-up is very limited and will close when we reach our capacity.
If you weren’t able to get food from the pantry this time or need food outside of our operating hours, try checking out these avenues for support:
- Join the Ypsi Free Food group on Facebook to find support from people around town
- Go to Hope Clinic and call to schedule a food pick-up or delivery
- Go to Jewish Family Services and fill out their online form or call to schedule a food pick-up or delivery
- Check out the Food Gatherers website to find other pantries in the area
- Visit the 24-hour community pantries located outside of houses in Ypsi at 315 N River St and at the corner of Washtenaw and N Hamilton
Weekly Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
The Beautiful Gate food pantry is now only open on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month. We will also need volunteers on the Friday before the day we’re open for unloading boxes from the Food Gatherers trucks and stocking them in the basement. All help is welcome, stay for as long or as short as you’d like!
Click the dates for the weekend you’d like to sign-up for and it will re-direct you to our sign-up sheet.